Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another Project Down!

Lone Wolf Drafting and Design is proud to annouce the completion of another project: The Western Style Home Theater. This theater was designed by the folks at Invision Entertainment, located in the Phoenix Metro Area. They came to Lone Wolf Drafting and Design for a visual representation of what the final theater would like like. What follows in the final renders, and then the actual photographs.
Final Renders

Final Photos: We are expecting to get more photos in soon, as these were the initial test shots. Once we get them, they will be posted. Come back soon for more updates, and thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great. Good job Sean!

Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed at how lifelike your work is.
You really have talent.
Good job!

Anonymous said...

Hello Sean, I discovered your website and blog through the Artlantis website. What a treat! Your works are truly special. As a designer myself(happen to be in Phoenix area too!) I really appreciate the levels of detail and the attention to design that you put in. Thank you so much for your inspiration and best of luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I'm sure the builder and the client were thrilled with how well you captured the actual room and ambience. What a valuable resource for any builder! Blace

Lone Wolf Drafting and Design said...

To Sky - thank you for your kind words - I am sorry that it has taken so long to respond to you, I just havent been on the blog site in a while. I just added some new work (it is only promotional, not actual) - you thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me anytime through email, or on blogger - If you have a blog, I would like to follow it, as I am always interested in seeing what other designers in the valley are doing. Thanks again!