Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Quickie


Hello All - I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of my readers who visit my blog and leave comments - I love to read them.  I also wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for not responding back.  While I enjoy writing my blog entries, I don't necessarily know all of the "ins-and-outs" of Blogger. However, that has changed today.

I have set my comment notification option to "send notification", so for those of you who do comment, I will respond back to you in a much more timely manner.

I also had to add the "captcha" feature - personally, I hate this thing, but I had hundreds of spam emails, so I figured it was time to enable it.  I hope this does not sway people from leaving comments.

Again, just a big thanks to everyone who stops by and reads my posts - it means a lot.  I would encourage other readers to say hello, too; and if you have a blog or website (that is not spam), leave a link - I would be happy to check it out!

Thanks again!

Sean DiVincenzo
Lone Wolf Drafting and Design
www.lonewolfdrafting.com

No comments: