Friday, April 25, 2008

Lone Wolf Drafting and Design - Photography.

Hello All - I have been trying my hand with photography on and off for about a year or so, and it is something that I enjoy doing. I am thinking about expanding my company to also include photograhic services. I decided to post a few, and I hope I get some feedback.






I have decided to shoot what some may consider "odd" subject matter - but I think there is interest in this sort of thing. I love mechanically and architectural unique objects - for instance, the lower left image is the wheel truck for a frieght train, and the bottom right is a photo of the Hayden Flour Mill in Tempe AZ - it is this amazing, monolithic structure that stands empty near the Salt River. The upper photos are of Grand Central Station in New York (where I am from). Grand Central Station is one of the most amazing structures in New York, and I highly recommend seeing it. If you like what you see above, then please feel free to look on my Photobucket Site at: http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c301/lonewolf1211/

Thanks again for stopping by.....

No comments: