Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Welcome to Lone Wolf Drafting and Design

Hello all, and thank you for visiting my blog spot. This is the first of what I hope will be many blogs. My purpose here is to promote my company, Lone Wolf Drafting and Design, however, I would also like others to post comments and images that relate to the photorealistic/ design field. With a recession currently hitting the country, and outsourcing to cheap labor pools in India and China becoming more and more acceptable, it is becoming increasingly more difficult for companies like mine to survive. Lone Wolf Drafting and Design is my start up business that I have worked very hard to create, and I suspect that many of you out there that are also in this field work just as hard. It is also difficult to find groups or forums that specifically allow designers like us to post our work and advertise for our companies without it being expensive or lame. So, here is what I want to do: I will post my company information, and some samples of my work, and a link to my Web site below. I want to encourage others in my field to comment on my work, or add their own work, Web site links, and any relevant information pertaining to your line of work, or products and services that you may offer. I really hope this becomes a place where like-minded people can help each other out, offer work to others, and put their names and reputations out there. Good luck!

Here are some samples of my work:

Art Deco Library - Mezzanine Art Deco Library - Seating and Windows


Vintage Library - Sunken Reading Room Vintage Library - Fireplace and Mantle

Modern Office Design - Reception Modern Office Design - Small Break Area
My Contact Information:
Lone Wolf Drafting and Design
Again - I encourage readers to add comments, and if you would like to have your work displayed on this site, along with your contact information, then please email it to me, and I will post it to the site. Thanks again for stopping by!

1 comment:

yoo.se said...

Hi Nice work

Achim
www.yoo.se