Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome to Sun Devil Country!

Recently, Lone Wolf Drafting and Design was commissioned to create a rendering for a new sports bar and restaurant that is coming to the Phoenix Valley. For confidentiality purposes, I cannot reveal the name or location of this establishment, but I did want to share the interior images with anyone interested. This project was my first bar/ restaurant project, so I was rather excited to be a part of it. For the most part, the entire design was laid out, but I did have the privilege of adding some of my own elements into the project. For instance, I was able to design the pendants over the bar, and the vertical wall lights that sit between each of the large, 60” plasma TVs, as well as the liquor tower that sits in the center of the oval bar, and the wall mounted shelving that sits behind the service bar. Since this bar will be located in ASU Sun Devil country, I decided to outfit the bar with ASU memorabilia, and Sun Devil images and logos. The overall feel of this design is fun and exciting, with underlying feel of class and sophistication as expressed through its modern industrial design. If the project goes forward, I will post the exterior images of the restaurant. Comments are always welcome.



No comments: