Saturday, June 29, 2024

 

Digital Painting

I have never painted anything, digitally or otherwise. Sure, I’ve messed around with MS Paint like everyone else did in the late 90’s. However, as far as really trying to create some sort of digital masterpiece – no, absolutely not. There have been two classes that covered digital painting, so here are some highlights from those attempts.

The first project was painting a WW2 lantern (digitally) while studying color theory. I think came out okay, especially as this was my first attempt at anything like this.




In the second class, I had to paint other projects that were completed in another medium. So, Bunthulhu and his city of R’lyehmora and an original concept, so I created a tank sort of vehicle.




You can find more on my Behance Page here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/177592671/Digital-Painting-GCU-310-0500


No comments: