Saturday, June 29, 2024

 

Hello, Everyone! 

Hey, remember when we all had to stay home for 2 weeks, and then it became 2 years, and for me, I’m still at home? Good times.

So, I needed to work on something to keep my sanity, especially after we had to cancel our trip to Ireland in 2020. My wife and I were both devastated as we had been looking forward to that trip for a long time.

Since we couldn’t go, I decided to create a little bit of Ireland for her on my computer. So, after doing some modeling in Sketchup and rendering in Lumion, I created this video for her. 


Another project to pass the time was to create a steam engine based on teh Union Pacific articulated 4-8-8-4 also known as the Big Boy series or the X Series based on the X in front of the engine numbers.



Finally, I resurrected an old project from years ago, and decided to redo it with my updated software. All of these projects helped to keep me sane, so I am thankful for them. 




No comments: