Saturday, June 29, 2024

Once again, it has been a very long time since my last post. I lot has happened since January 18th, 2013 – a lot. So, the highlights: started a new job, bought a new house, have traveled to several countries, and I now work at home since the Covid pandemic. I am also going to school again to earn my bachelor’s degree in graphic design and animation.

This post is just a quick rundown of some of the projects I have been working on both personally and for school.

Bunthulu

Yes, you read that correctly. One of my classes was a sculpting class. I have never sculpted anything before, so this class was already going to be a challenge. So, I decided to create a mythical creature that combines a bunny and Cthulhu, as one would do. The reaction has been everything from “wow”, and “very cool”, to “that is the most terrifying thing I have ever seen and it haunts my dreams”. I call it a win.

If you are interested in learning more about Bunthulu, see my full post on Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/164989597/The-Rise-Of-Bunthulhu-Scultpture





I will post more of my projects very soon.

No comments: