Saturday, June 29, 2024

 

Hello Again

 

My last post showed the fearsome and terrible, albeit fluffy, Bunthulhu. Well, a terrifying Lovecraftian beast needs his own city to protect, right?

It makes sense.

This project was completed in another class but worked in conjunction with the Bunthulhu project. The assignment was to start creating environments for a film set or some such thing. I had already worked out several concept sketches, but I am a 3D modeler and animator, so let’s take it up a notch.




From there, it was time to do some modeling. At this point, it was no longer about the assignment which had already been submitted, this was just me wanting to finish it off. Here is the overall model before rendering (created in SketchUp Pro).


Finally, the completed images. At some point, when I actually have time, I want to animate the whole thing with people walking as the camera moves through the city. (Rendering completed in Lumion).





Thanks for reading!


No comments: